Oh my...

{ image credit: fiestawarecollectors.com}

I started collecting fiestaware two years ago or so after using white dishes for years. My collection isn't valuable. I just picked out the new & vintage colors that make me happy. Some came from department stores and the rest came from thrift stores, garage sales, & Craigslist.
I'm still on the lookout for something in Lilac and the large Chartreuse water pitcher, but I thought I was done.

I just discovered that the new color, Lemongrass has been out for a couple of months. Isn't it gorgeous? It would look fantastic with the Navy and the Cream.
The fiestaware people have also come out with a cool square collection. I love those square mugs. I have several of the coffee cups but no mugs yet... Ok, time to make more soap now so I can continue indulging in my Fiesta obsession!

0 comments: